Window and Patio Door Replacement in Modesto, CA

Check out this window and patio door replacement we worked on for this home in Modesto, California! These new wide windows and doors dramatically brightened up this home’s interior with the enhanced entry of natural light! Operating the lights in your home accounts for about 11% of your total energy consumption. Add to that the 9% that goes toward your heating costs. That’s 20% of your entire energy consumption. Imagine the difference you can make if you simply turn off your lights in the daytime and take advantage of the added warmth that comes from natural light?

Window and Partio Door Replacement Modesto, CA (2)
Back to Recent Projects