We are experts in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. No HVAC system is too big for us to tackle. We sell and install the most premium brands in the industry.
Premium HVAC (Heating and Air Conditioning) Systems By Select Home Improvements
Top Reasons You Should Invest in HVAC with Select Home Improvements:
- In the State of California, if the furnace is more than 15 years old, needs to be replaced by code.
- The refrigerant in old condenser units (R-22 Freon) is being replaced by r-10A Puron – This will be mandated on anything replaced after 2020.
- Newer HVAC Systems are up to 25% more energy efficient than old systems
- Select Home Improvements is Title 24 Compliant – we will update smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and make sure they are in the correct place.
Quality and Expertise You Can Trust!
With years of experience, our qualified HVAC technicians have to diagnose, fix, repair and or replace your dated system. Select carries the highest quality heating and air conditioning systems in the industry installed by experts with our 5-star installation process. Here at Select, we are Title 24 Compliant – we will update smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and make sure they are in the correct place.
Residential HVAC Systems
Regardless of the age or type of system you have, we can upgrade or install a brand new premium system that is energy efficient and will meet your budget. Let our expert technicians guide you on the best system for your place!
Brands You Can Trust!
Here at Select:
With so many options for Heating and Air Conditioning, here at Select Home Improvements, we have done the research for you. We offer two different lines of products from both, American Standard and Goodman. Both products are American Made and carry some of the best manufacturers warranties in the business. Our factory trained technicians are efficient and certified to handle all residential applications. With peace of mind, taken care of through our own research and development, we have taken the guesswork out of which system is right for your families specific needs.
Here at Select Home Improvements, we offer traditional split systems, Heat Pumps, Package Units, Mini Splits, and P-TAC units as well. Our technicians are qualified as well to replace the homes duct work as well, which is designed in a way to help balance the system. We also work in close affiliation with licensed asbestos removal companies that are State qualified to remove and abate your old asbestos ducts to prep and prepare for proper duct replacement. A happy home is a healthy home and removing your old asbestos ducts and replacing with new will create a healthier environment for you and your family. Every one of our systems comes with a programmable thermostat and can be set to fit the desires of your families specific needs. Call us now for a free in-home estimate.
Recently Completed Jobs
The Select 5-Star Hassle-Free Process
We treat all of our clients like family! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want to give you the white glove service you deserve so we break down our process into 4 easy steps:
- In-Home Consultation: We send out a design consultant to listen to your needs and create a plan to implement.
- Measure and Create – We will take measurements and order and build your dream.
- Our Project Managers obtain building permits for your specific project.
- Installation – Our project coordinator will set an installation date and our manufacturer trained and certified technicians will treat your home like it was their own and clean up after the installation is completed. Most projects take anywhere from 1-3 days start to finish of equipment installation.
- Quality Control and 100% Customer Satisfaction – We will give you the white glove service to ensure you are extremely satisfied with the entire experience, as there will be a final job walk with job Foreman and or assigned project manager