TEX•COTE® & COOLWALL®
Exterior paint can give your home a new fresh look instantly. Select has products to make your place stand out that are long-lasting and energy efficient.
The highest quality most energy efficient exterior coatings in the business!
The COOLWALL® with Kynar® IR exterior coating system uses the same heat reflective technology the military uses to reduce the “heat signature” (the solar heat absorbed by planes and vehicles). Much like a military vehicle, your home absorbs heat from the sun too. But unlike the military, your home’s enemy isn’t another army – it’s the escalating cost of electricity.
The COOLWALL® with Kynar® IR exterior coating system has been specially formulated to reflect solar heat by changing the invisible portion of the light spectrum, thereby helping to reflect heat without changing color.
TEX•COTE®systems offer homeowners one of today’s most reliable and beautiful solutions to protecting their home’s exterior. Not only is TEX•COTE® Thicker on average than ordinary paint
Due to their ability to reflect light, these pigments can lower surface temperatures by as much as 40-degrees Fahrenheit, when compared to traditional paints and coatings in many colors. Lower exterior temperatures can lead to lower interior temperatures. A study conducted by the U. S. Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory showed that TEX•COTE® coatings can reduce a home’s cooling costs by as much as 21.9%*
The TEX•COTE® REFLECT-TEC® Heat-Reflective roof coating utilizes infrared heat-reflective technology and state of the art Kynar Aquatec®
Brands You Can Trust!
Here at Select:
Tired of painting your home every few years? Here at Select Home Improvements, we offer an affordable lifetime solution to the problems with constantly having to paint and repaint your home. Being a Platinum Dealer with TEX•COTE® of America and having TEX•COTE® Certified Installers, means that we offer the best of the best from TEX•COTE® . TEX•COTE® COOLWALL®is designed and built to last for as long as you own your home. With our 10 step application process and certified installation team, we ensure that the sound installation will stand the test of time.
When you contract your next Texcote project with us, we also follow rigorous guidelines mandated by the State and EPA agencies and practice safe work. Every home we work on pre-1978 is tested for existing lead-based paint and practices are implemented to ensure the safety of both our customers and installers together. Most installations are completed between 2-3 weeks and come with a manufacturers lifetime warranty. TEX•COTE® of America can also color match most brands and colors alike so if you have a scheme that is approved for your Homeowner’s Association, we can match the color scheme with TEX•COTE® COOLWALL®as well. Please call us today for a free in-home estimate.
Recently Completed Jobs
The Select 5-Star Hassle-Free Process
We treat all of our clients like family! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want to give you the white glove service you deserve so we break down our process into 5 easy steps:
- In-Home Consultation: We send out a design consultant to listen to your needs and create a plan to implement.
- Measure and Create – We will take measurements and order and build your dream.
- If your home is pre-1978 Select will coordinate a lead test with a reputable third party business prior to beautification.
- Installation – Our project coordinator will set an installation date and our manufacturer trained and certified technicians will treat your home like it is their own and clean up after the installation is completed. Most projects take anywhere 2 – 3 weeks following the guidelines of Texcote’s patented ten-step process.
5. Quality Control and 100% Customer Satisfaction – We will give you the white glove service to ensure you are extremely satisfied with the entire experience, as there will be a final job walk with job Foreman and or assigned project manager