We have a multitude of window styles, shapes, and colors to choose from and experts to help you decide and design your dream configuration.
Premium Windows By Select Home Improvements
For fresh air and fantastic views, consider sliding windows. They are a simple and affordable way to go. With an expansive glass area, Anlin windows feature a top-to-bottom ventilation system and contemporary styling. Sliding windows by Select are a beautiful, space saving-option.
Bay and Bow Windows
Want to capture dramatic views and enhance your home’s curb appeal? Consider a bay or bow window. Also called projection windows, these windows add architectural interest while maximizing room space. Bay windows have three sides and are available in four projection angles. Bow windows form a gentle arch of four, five, or six windows
Want to capture that incredible view with the elegance of a picture window? Let Mother Nature take center stage with this simple, yet impactful design. Combined with other windows or as a stand-alone centerpiece, a picture window is an excellent way to bring the beauty of the outdoors into your home.
On their own or paired with another window, awning windows provide additional ventilation and light to a room. Awning windows are hinged at the top and open from the bottom, meaning you can let fresh air in and stay clear of the weather, even in a light rain.
Single and Double Hung Windows
There’s a reason the single and double-hung windows are such popular choices among homeowners. Pair their timeless, classic looks with a wide range of frame, color design options, and enhance most any style home, from contemporary to historical. Two check-rail options give you additional flexibility and operations for the comfort of your home.
If you want big views and bountiful breezes, a casement window is the right choice for you. With expansive, uninterrupted glass area and top-to-bottom ventilation when cranked open, they are beautiful, as well as energy efficient.
American Made Windows By Anlin
As a platinum elite dealer, we offer the most innovative series of windows our manufacturer has to offer. Industry-leading features within the Del Mar Series include the following:
- Multiple foam filled pockets integrated through the manufacturing of each window enhances the Del Mar’s efficiency. This is Anlin’s Comfort-Core™ technology
- Another leading feature through the Del Mar Series is a rigid thermal reinforcement which provides both superior strength and thermal insulation inside integral locking areas to both sash and frame. This technology known as Innergy® helps the Del Mar Series Window to be one of the industry’s leading replacement windows available for your home.
Here at Select:
we offer the highest standard of Anlin windows and doors. As an Elite Dealer, we offer the Del Mar Series. Every window order is custom fit to your homes exact window dimensions and in most cases without any modifications to the existing walls or stucco. This makes for a quick and sound installation that is built to last. The Del Mar series has a multitude of features and frame types that can fit every application for every climate.
With a multitude of color and design options, Anlin Window Systems are sure to fit any home as well as function to meet the guidelines of most all Home Owners Associations applications. Anlin windows and doors are manufactured in California and exceed California’s EnergyStar ratings for Energy Efficiency, and has one of the highest ranked windows for California’s Forced Entry Code. When you purchase Anlin windows through our company, you get a dual lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, which means the warranty is not only for as long as you own your home but for the future owner of your home as well. Please call us today for a free in-home estimate.
Recently Completed Jobs
The Select 5-Star Hassle-Free Process
We treat all of our clients like family! Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We want to give you the white glove service you deserve so we break down our process into 4 easy steps:
- In-Home Consultation: We send out a design consultant to listen to your needs and create a plan to implement.
- Measure and Create – We will take measurements and order and build your dream.
- Installation – Our project coordinator will set an installation date and installers will treat your home like it is their own and clean up after the installation is completed.
- Quality Control and 100% Customer Satisfaction – We will give you the white glove service to ensure you are extremely satisfied with the entire experience, as there will be a final job walk with the job Foreman and or assigned project manager